Macon Industries is a leader in hard rock exploration and gold mining equipment manufacturing in Canada. We help successful miners scale with expanding lines of top quality equipment that is custom fabricated, delivered on time and supported by a world class team.
Macon Industries is a values driven organization built on quality, dependability and constant and never ending improvement. We seek highly motivated teammates that are self driven to provide the highest quality of products and service worldwide. Our shops and facilities are fast paced, results oriented and growing. We invite performance oriented individuals looking to make a commitment to a supportive and dedicated team, to connect with us to see if we might be a good fit.
- Unload and load all product on and off the burn tables in an organized manner
- Safe operations of forklifts and other hand held tools
- Part prep / labeling
- Follows all safety guidelines regarding safe operations of all equipment and shop movement.
- Can not only work independently but also contribute to our team atmosphere.
- Forklift experience / certification (will in-house certify candidate)
- Good with repetitive tasks
- CNC operator experience an asset (willing to train as per in-house equipment)
- Organized with an outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in metal fabrication industry would be an asset
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A positive attitude and self motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to stand for extended period
- Flexible individual with the ability to prioritize a changing workload
- Understanding of quality control procedures used during machine operation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a semi repetitive, fast paced, fun and professional environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team, self-starter and energetic
- Understands or willing to learn material grade and types
Full medical and dental benefits after 90 days
Enjoy a condensed work week
Consistent work with a group of outstanding trades people, within an ever-growing company that fabricates world renowned products. Check us out before applying at www.maconindustries.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
To apply, please send us your resume by filling in the information below.