Macon Industries is a leader in hard rock exploration and gold mining equipment manufacturing in Canada. We help successful miners scale with expanding lines of top quality equipment that is custom fabricated, delivered on time and supported by a world class team.
Macon Industries is a values driven organization built on quality, dependability and constant and never ending improvement. We seek highly motivated teammates that are self driven to provide the highest quality of products and service worldwide. Our shops and facilities are fast paced, results oriented and growing.
We invite performance oriented individuals looking to make a commitment to a supportive and dedicated team, to connect with us to see if we might be a good fit.
The Welder/ Fabricator, reads drawings, fabricates and welds components that are new parts for mining and exploration equipment. The Welder/ Fabricator will serve as an integral part of the team to construct a range of products and custom equipment. Expectations of our Welder/Fabricators are stringent and we require they act in a professional and safe manner at all times.
- Welds and preps equipment and machinery
- CWB cert in FCAW (beneficial but not required)
- Experience in FCAW & GMAW (beneficial)
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease down-times, and streamline work processes
- Performs daily safety and maintenance checks
- Practices workplace safety
- Other duties as required
- Strong safety background
- Ability to satisfy all job-related responsibilities as described above
- Time management skills
- Comprehend and follow written and spoken directions and work in a safe & efficient manner.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in the English language.
- Ability to work in a team environment or individually with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to work in different sites if required
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean Drivers Abstract
- Reliable transportation for getting to and from work
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages based on experience and qualifications
- Comprehensive group benefits package
- Inclusion in the Company’s matching RRSP after 1 Year
- Training and development opportunities
- A team atmosphere
- Enjoy a condensed work week (Mon-Thurs or Fri-Sun)
- Consistent work with a group of outstanding trades people, within an ever-growing company that fabricates world renowned products. Check us out before applying at
To apply, please send us your resume by filling in the information below.