Macon Industries has seen substantial growth in manufacturing Placer/Alluvial Mining Equipment. Working alongside industry experts, we have designed a complete line of gold wash plants. With so many different types of ground and production levels, we can provide a machine for every scenario.
Explore our product line of Placer/Alluvial Mining Equipment and gold wash plants below. Have questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with inquiries about what piece of equipment would suit your worksite best.
- The throughput of the plant and how that meshes with your support equipment you currently have or are looking to purchase.
- What is the best way to feed the plant and whether that is an excavator feed into a pan feeder hopper, excavator feed into a prewash hopper or a loader feed into a grizzly hopper feeder.
- Do you have the volume of water required to run the plant consistently or will you have to recirculate the water.
- Budget for expansion program and longevity of the equipment.
- After sales support including the availability of parts.
-The accessibility to the site and the style of mining you're planning. Will the material be brought to the plant or the plant moved to the material?
-Ask for referrals from clients that are operating the specific equipment you're interested in.
The wash plant design that will greatly affect the recovery rate is the choice of the hopper/ pre-wash style, quality of the wash, screen size, distribution of the slurry onto the sluice runs, riffle and recovery system, water filtration for hydraulic riffles and hours of run time before each cleanup.
Macon Industries Inc. is committed to providing the highest level of customer service to ensure you have the solution where you need it. Please contact us with the specific details of your needs and our team will respond within 48 hours.
It was an easy acquisition process with Matt and Jeff answering every question we had quickly and exactly.
The new plant arrived on time and at the price quoted. Jeff and his installation team set the plant up at our location and stayed with us until we were comfortable with the operation.
The SD-600 has exceeded our expectations. It is a heavy duty quality machine. The plant is so efficient in water and electrical usage that we have downsized the pump and generator with very considerable fuel cost savings and still maintained our output.
After installation service has been exceptional. Jeff is in constant contact and readily solved all our issues. We highly recommend Macon and their wash plants.
Dominion Gold Resources Ltd.
Dawson City, Yukon