Macon Industries has seen substantial growth in manufacturing Placer Mining Equipment. Working alongside industry experts, we have designed a complete line of gold wash plants. With so many different types of ground and production levels, we can provide a machine for every scenario.
Explore our product line of placer mining equipment and gold wash plants below. Have questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with inquiries about what piece of equipment would suit your worksite best.
- The throughput of the plant and how that meshes with your support equipment you currently have or are looking to purchase.
- What is the best way to feed the plant and whether that is an excavator feed into a pan feeder hopper, excavator feed into a prewash hopper or a loader feed into a grizzly hopper feeder.
- Do you have the volume of water required to run the plant consistently or will you have to recirculate the water.
- Budget for expansion program and longevity of the equipment.
- After sales support including the availability of parts.
-The accessibility to the site and the style of mining you're planning. Will the material be brought to the plant or the plant moved to the material?
-Ask for referrals from clients that are operating the specific equipment you're interested in.
The wash plant design that will greatly affect the recovery rate is the choice of the hopper/ pre-wash style, quality of the wash, screen size, distribution of the slurry onto the sluice runs, riffle and recovery system, water filtration for hydraulic riffles and hours of run time before each cleanup.
Macon Industries Inc. is committed to providing the highest level of customer service to ensure you have the solution where you need it. Please contact us with the specific details of your needs and our team will respond within 48 hours.
Prince George, BC